Friday, November 18, 2011

Fitness Friday: Eating Healthy



I saw this on pinterest and thought it was kind of funny, but mostly silly. I know quite a few people who always complain about their weight, or how out of shape they are but do nothing about it. It takes a lot of work and will power to eat healthy, resist over-indulging, and to motivate yourself to exercise, but it is more than worth it! My husband and I had friends over for dinner and I mentioned something about how I love to work out and my friend said she remembered when I told her I was unhappy with my body ( I had gained at least 10 pounds) and she said since then she has noticed I am much more fit. I then realized I told her that almost exactly a year ago, I have been consistently eating healthy (some days better than others) and exercising for a whole year! I wish I had taken some before pictures, but I honestly didn't think I would be consistent and didn't want to depress myself. I think part of what kept me going was changing my goal from a weight (we don't even own a scale) to just feeling good about myself and not comparing myself to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment